Thursday, June 3, 2010

Project 10 Pan Update

Project 10 Pan Update


First I have to tell you all that I should write this post awhile ago and I have been super busy last month and this month too. I just want to update you with how the project 10 pan went. It’s really hard and I have to admit that I FAILED. I really did not buy any makeup products for almost 2 and half months BUT I first cheated with my moisturizer. My skin is very dry and I can’t wait until I completely finished all the products to buy a new moisturizer. So I bought a new one.

So let’s see what I finished:

1- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion


2- Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer


3- Smash Box Photo Finish Bronzing Foundation Primer


4- YSL Touch Eclat

5- Bourjois Imperfection Concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment