Friday, March 5, 2010

My Recent Make-up Purchases

A couple of weeks ago I went to the Avenues and I have purchased some make-up. First I went to Sephora and I bought 3 items:


1- NARS BENGALI Eye shadow



It is the first time that I bought anything from NARS. It’s like a chocolate/coffee brown with a tiny bit of glitters but when applied it comes matte. It has great pigmentation and easily blended.
Price: kd 6.600

2- Make-Up For Ever Eye shadow # 92



It called “Blush Powder”. The color is fantastic and also has great pigmentation and blend beautifully. I actually bought this eye shadow because I read so many reviews about it in many blogs and also I saw many beauty gurus on youtube talked about it.
Price: kd 5.750

3- YSL Rouge Volupte # 9



I think it called “Pink Caresse”. It’s a silky, sensual, radiant lipstick. So creamy and soft on the lips it has an SPF 15 which is good for our weather
Price: kd 11


Then I went to Boots and I got the Revlon Double Twist Mascara in blackest Black
I didn't like that much, the formula is thick, and i have to wipe the wond to get rid of the extra product. It clumps the eyelashes. It is very dry and hard to remove
Price: around kd 3 to kd 4

No comments:

Post a Comment