Saturday, March 20, 2010

Project 10 Pan

I had prepared this post before maybe 3 weeks put I didn’t have the time to post it. And finally I’m gonna post it now. I was introduced to the p10p by lollipop26 which you really should follow her blog if you love makeup and beauty stuff.


Project 10 Pans is that you don’t buy anything new until you completely finish 10 products. You can choose what you want to finish such as: makeup, skin care, nail polishes, LUSH products,..etc . I choose to finish 10 beauty and skin care products which are:


1- Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion

2- Clinique super rescue antioxidant night moisturizer

3- Smashbox photo finish bronzing foundation primer

4-Bourjois foundation in #74 beige

5- MAC studio fix in NC42

6- Bourjois imperfection concealer in #13 beige rose

7- YSL touch éclat #3

8- MAC lipstick in Plumful

9- Bobbi Brown lipstick in #16 Tea Rose

10- And Sephora lip attitude glamour



I really want this to work because I have tons of makeup and I really don’t want to buy anything new. I already have some makeup that I didn’t even open!! But I think I maybe going to cheat because I love the Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion and I don’t know what I’m gonna use if I finished it!other stuff i  don't care if they are finished becauese i already have backups :)

No comments:

Post a Comment